- Nominations for all International Pilates awards must be
made by petition.
- A nominee must be either a Pilates client, Pilates Instructor,
Pilates studio employee/owner, a Pilates organization or a notable supporter
of the Pilates community.
- A petition to nominate must be sent to internationalpilates.org
and dated within 11 months prior to the International Pilates Awards Ceremony
- The petition to nominate must state which category(s) the
person is being nominated for.
- The petition must have 200 verifiable petitioners’
current contact information; name, address, e-mail, phone number and site
of the petitioner’s Pilates practice with its concurrent contact information
or a Pilates organiation making the nomination may represent 200 of its members.
- An essay, thesis or digital copulation declaring the exceptionality
of the nominee’s accomplishments must accompany the petition.
- The Petition and Supporting Declaration must be delivered
to International Pilates no later than April 1 of the fiscal year.
- The International Pilates Award winner is responsible for
any subsequent engraving and delivery cost.
- By submission, all nominees and petitioners give International
Pilates permission to publish all information submitted on this web site.
NOTE: International Pilates particularly
encourages award nominations of single parents and members of minority or special
The Nominating Committee may disqualify any candidate based on authenticity
of the Petitions, credibility of the Supporting Declarations, denial of rights
to publish information, refusal of payment for cost of engraving and delivery
or failure to comply with any of the afore mentioned requirements.
SUBMIT NOMINATIONS TO:
RE: Nominating Committee
ATTACHMENT; Supporting Declaration
Attn: Nominating Committee
1130 North Ogden Drive
LA, Ca, 90046