A Cooperative Web Site
Directory, Awards, WALL, Classified
Procedure for Claims of Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted materials
have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you
believe that use of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right,
please provide the International Pilates
agent the written information specified below.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying International Pilates that your material has been infringed.
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
· A description of what you claim has been infringed upon;
· A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the International Pilates website
· Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
· A statement by you that you have in good-faith a belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.